Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

p h o t o d r i v e f o r c h a r i t y


Everyone has those moments where we look at a situation and think to ourselves, what can we do to make a difference, a truly meaningful and good difference. This Christmas, I am looking to make a difference my own way. I have looked through the lens of a camera for a number of years now and through that lens I have been fortunate enough to capture some amazing and not-so-amazing sights. Using these photos, I hope to be able to make that good difference in someone's life this Christmas.

I am starting a "photo drive" where I will be selling any of my prints in 8x10 or 8x12 for $25 (plus the cost of shipping). For each photo sold, I will be donating $10 to Free the Children's Adopt a Village program. My hope is to raise at least $500 and make my donation by Christmas. Whether the donation goes towards funding supplies so that children can go to school or providing access to clean water or medical supplies, my hope is that I can help to make a difference in someone's life this year. 

You have a chance to make a difference this Christmas too. If you have the time, please visit my album at:


If you would like to make an order, please email me at kelvenng@lespetiteschoses.ca with the following information: 

Your Name: 
Your Address: 
Names of the pictures you've chosen: (for example _MG_2778.jpg)
Size of Print: 

If you have any questions at all, just email me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks again everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment